Reflections #2

Kalpesh Krishna

Aug 28, 2016, 3:19:39 AM8/28/16
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hello all!
We will be having our second informal session in the "Reflections" series this Sunday. As you must be aware, Reflections is a series of talks by IITB students where they share their internship / project experiences. The common theme for all talks is research in Computer Science. Here are the details for this week -

Topic - Forwarding Schemes in Switched networks with Probabilistic Faults
Speaker - Shubham Goel
Pre-Requisites - Familiarity with probability, digital logic
Venue - H4 TT Room
Tentative time - 9:45PM - 11:00PM, 28th August, Sunday

Regards,
Team WnCC