Weekly Newsletter 10/12/2017

sahil shah

Dec 10, 2017, 10:29:43 AM12/10/17
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in releasing the newsletter!
So, with the vacations underway, there is not much club activity. However, we have started working towards creating a group for competitive-coding enthusiasts, much like our GSoC Incubation Cell, so that Freshmen and Sophomores can learn from the experience of seniors. Those wishing to contribute are welcome to get in touch with the club.

Here is one web page you can learn a lot from. Not only is the front end work absolutely amazing, but it gives a comprehensive insight into the whole concept of blockchain, which is the foundation on which the much-touted bitcoin, whose craze has gripped the entire world, was built.

We also have Jake Archibald talking about the difference amongst await, return and return await in async functions right here.

For all the network security buffs, here is an article that talks about how to access "God-mode" capabilities and hack a turned-off computer as well.

As always, here are the memes for the week:

Inline image 2
Inline image 3

Inline image 1

Inline image 4