Weekly Newsletter 5/11/2017

sahil shah

Nov 5, 2017, 7:32:27 AM11/5/17
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

First up, we would like to tell you about the Global Cyber Challenge organised by MeitY, Government of India. It consists of two tracks - a Capture the Flag, which is live right now and open until the 11th of November, and a Peace-a-thon which is a hackathon centred around cyber-security and encourages students to come up with solutions to real world problems faced by governments who now store massive amounts of secret military data digitally.
Besides this, the Atos IT Challenge, an annual competition conducted by Atos, is also live. The theme for this year is chatbots and artificial intelligence, and you can find out more in our Facebook post or visit this site.

With the exams just round the corner, here are some memes to help you relax.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

This article is a must read for all cybersecurity enthusiasts - it talks about research in the field of browser functionality that we do not use (or know about) but pose a grave security threat.

Happy mugging,
Cheers,
WnCC IITB