Signing Off

Ranveer Aggarwal

Apr 12, 2015, 5:59:18 PM4/12/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Greetings all!

It has been a wonderful journey with you all. We learnt a lot and we hope we were successful in facilitating the same for you.

Our motivation for leading WnCC was to continue to be a part of the awesome community, and help it grow larger. Throughout our tenure, we had several introductory and advanced events in the form of talks, competitions, hackathons and each event was attended by a wide variety of enthusiastic people from all batches and departments.

We tried to get people to speak from all over Mumbai (if not outside Mumbai), and surprisingly, the talks were appreciated not only by the participants, but the speakers themselves, thanks to the post-event Q&As.

This year saw an immense participation from freshmen, and we have several freshmen who, even though weren't familiar with coding before they became freshies, now actively ping seniors asking doubts that get harder and harder to crack everyday.

We’d would like to thank our conveners Abhijit, Charmi, Maloo, Mouli, Nithin, Rutuj, Sarang, Shantanu and Shudhatma for their dedication and their commitment towards the club. We couldn't have wished for a better team :’)

It’s been an amazing ride, and we’d like to thank you all for all the support you gave us. Now, it’s time to hand over the responsibility of the club to our juniors. I’d like to introduce you all to Shantanu and Pradyot, who, after several rounds of grueling interviews were given the responsibility of taking over the club.

Shantanu is a (to-be) third year undergraduate (an ex-convener) who is highly enthusiastic about Competitive Programming. He also does some amount of development, especially with Python, and he’s the one who took the session on Python last year.

Pradyot too is in his third year and he was a convener of Electronics Club. He is an enthusiastic programmer and he has plans to specifically target Computer and Network Security and related topics this year.

Both of them are excellent programmers and I have no doubt on their management capabilities as well. I’m sure they will take the club to new heights.

Signing off,

Yours Sincerely,

Ranveer Aggarwal and Manish Goregaokar

Managers, WnCC 2014-15

(For the last time)

</tenure>

Rohan Prinja

Apr 12, 2015, 7:33:19 PM4/12/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
You left out the #PeaceYo in this one :(
Anyway, great tenure guys! And good luck to Pradyot and Shantanu!

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Abhijit Tomar

Apr 13, 2015, 4:50:02 AM4/13/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
It was an amazing experience working with you Manish and Ranveer. Had great fun learning, and teaching with the WnCC team these two semesters.

Best of luck to Shantanu, Pradyot and the (soon-to-be-appointed) Conveners on this thread.

Abhijit Tomar,
Sophomore Undergraduate,
Mechanical Engineering,
IIT Bombay

Sumith 1896

Apr 13, 2015, 10:59:02 AM4/13/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
I never use to code before institute and now I have great fun doing, I'll continue to do it regularly for coming years. Looking forward to a better year ahead. Manish, Ranveer and team WnCC thank you for all the help and an awesome year.
Cheers
Sumith

Shantanu Thakoor

Apr 29, 2015, 3:29:21 PM4/29/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!
After weeks of interviews and shortlisting many great candidates, Pradyot and I would like to announce our team for the coming year.
WnCC Conveners 2015-2016 are,

Srajan Garg, Govind Lahoti, Rohan Kumar, Kumar Ayush, Sumith Kulal, Soham Gaunekar, Rishabh Agarwal, and Kalpesh Krishna.

All of them are very enthusiastic and talented coders, and hopefully they'll be able to help spread WnCC's reach and improve the coding culture in our campus.

All the best, guys!
Shantanu Thakoor and Pradyot Prakash,
WnCC Managers

FROM SHANTANU