Vangogh - a tool to generate color palettes associated with search terms

Poobesh Gowtham

Mar 7, 2018, 4:46:14 AM3/7/18
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
I've attempted at making a tool that shall generate color palettes that are contextually associated with the search terms. especially useful in graphic/UI designing.

Reviews/suggestions are welcomed.

Anurag Mundhada

Mar 7, 2018, 6:36:03 AM3/7/18
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Very cool!
What was the training data that you used?

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Dilawar Singh

Poobesh Gowtham

Kumar Ayush