Playing with torch-rnn

Dilawar Singh

Dec 8, 2017, 12:19:39 AM12/8/17
to wncc_iitb
https://github.com/jcjohnson/torch-rnn (library is here. It is lua based and takes some time to setup. There are no packages however a docker image is available).

The blog is here with some cool results: The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Recurrent Neural Networks

I played with this library. I trained their default NN with collected abstract of all talks and annual work seminars at NCBS. The training lasted for 4 hours on normal machine. Then I asked the NN to write the abstract of talk.

What it produced made 'some' sense.

Here is one sample with some auto-correction. It is as bad the Shakespeare generated in above blog.

-- Sample 1.
Studies collection, there are refold to animal cell cycle show large causes change. Immunosessing biracial to consequently activity and its loss-off42 specific protein from the stable CN establish between compensate the regulation in specific signaling and related or raggly folding gain receives credence the a siding genes. They affects clinical calcium (Malta rob Fungal pathologeneus. We conditions) were are revaen leaf. We have shown that the insulin for their axain a Stationed to positions of the ER-17 distances. Plasmic kinameling and non fcanding interestingly, productivity of evolving I will discuss to meganographic from PIP2 is transnational plane of myosin of ESC cospending is. The wound has shown that found a priving adaptor or protein both structure of larvae protein folding of the target for female information by preserve use? Biochemical Foldings lower as biophysical bears the ADTML kinds of responses to independent and small transmitting cells is their folding. Look destains (Eft5/) functionally identified by Drosophila levels (TS) for mobily the IP3R are consisting it is one connected cell types the lacbs of this energy physiological drug flight and socitely prediction behind and selection to better interactions levels of given and cortex from O-RNA protecting evolves that objects of this clonellin, foragers are detailed Store-inherited differns as a binding to the discrepsing potential. The best seen to require to neutron-and mRNA which, providing level, a complex rief nature and its events associated with an identification of structured defects mutants of this covolds or micro-cellular characterization of richnedn PR mediated transcriptance of the satilled wew fiuil fibroblasts that is their pathway is computational association of stress flocks of E1 database to time.

best,
   Dilawar