IIT Bombay Drupal Group

Ranveer Aggarwal

Feb 17, 2015, 2:07:19 AM2/17/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Following is a message from Prof. Sunthar.

We have started a drupal study group community in g+: https://plus.google.com/communities/105658093404792238517?banner=pwa

This is a group of students, staff and faculty of IIT Bombay who will meet regularly to discuss the latest developments, methodologies, and best practices in building web applications and content management using drupal 8.

In the process of the meeting we hope to contribute to the open source platform, as well as help in developing small web applications in drupal 8 relevant to IITB.

The meetings will be about an hour (weekly), present two topics (15 min each) and discuss. Some of the topics we have planned are: what’s in drupal 8 web application platform, angular JS, REST, Agile development, Scrum, Symfony, Twig, etc.

The topics are not in any particular order, and not limited to these. They are some broad topics to help us channelise quick development of useful products. Some of them may require subdivision, as each topic is restricted to just 15 mins of presentation.

The first meeting would be sometime this week.

Regards,

Ranveer Aggarwal