GSoC 2018 : MOOSE simulator

Dilawar Singh

Oct 2, 2017, 5:33:20 AM10/2/17
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hi,

This post is a bit shameless promotion for our GSoC project: MOOSE simulator. It is a 'multiscale simulator' which can integrate electrical and chemical network together.

We have been participating in GSoC for last 4 years. So far all projects were related to parallelising MOOSE simultor using GPU/OpenMP. The progress has been substantial but far from alpha/beta stage.

This year, we are planning to take a detour. We intend to start working on adding some deep-learning modules into MOOSE. And/Or add a solver for neural network with large number of simple neurons. The project is still open-ended and we'd welcome any suggestions on these lines. Feel free to forward this message to your friends who may be interested. The previous project entries can be found on gsoc web. Last year is here https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2017/projects/4514656752238592/ .

Feel free to contact me at dila...@ncbs.res.in if you need more specific information.

- Dilawar

Dilawar Singh

Jan 2, 2018, 11:07:32 PM1/2/18
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hi all,

Our projects are now online on INCF website.

https://www.incf.org/collaborate/tool-development/google-summer-of-code/gsoc-2018-project-ideas

Feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested.

- Dilawar