Introduction to Algorithms

Kalpesh Krishna

Aug 16, 2016, 2:05:34 PM8/16/16
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hello all!
We are going to be having an introductory session on Data Structures and
Algorithms, and ACM-ICPC, the annual competition which has a high
participation from IIT-Bombay each year.
Shantanu Thakoor, WnCC's manager for the year 2015-2016, will be the
speaker. We will also have a few people talk about their ACM-ICPC
experience, including Sai Sandeep Reddy, who had represented India and IIT
Bombay in the final international round of ACM-ICPC.
After a brief introduction, we will proceed with introducing some basic
algorithms, time complexity, and how one can start preparing for ACM-ICPC
2016. This will be the first session of a series of sessions based on
competitive coding.

Venue - LH301
Time - 9pm
Pre-Requisites - None