global-response-templating not recognized arg

phil nielsen

Feb 17, 2017, 12:25:28 PM2/17/17
to wiremock-user
Exception in thread "main" joptsimple.UnrecognizedOptionException: global-response-templating is not a recognized option
    at joptsimple.OptionException.unrecognizedOption(OptionException.java:108)
    at joptsimple.OptionParser.handleLongOptionToken(OptionParser.java:449)
    at joptsimple.OptionParserState$2.handleArgument(OptionParserState.java:56)
    at joptsimple.OptionParser.parse(OptionParser.java:381)
    at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.standalone.CommandLineOptions.<init>(CommandLineOptions.java:118)
    at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.standalone.WireMockServerRunner.run(WireMockServerRunner.java:52)
    at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.standalone.WireMockServerRunner.main(WireMockServerRunner.java:113)

Can't seem to get this option to work for standalone WireMock. The command we are using is:
java -jar wiremock-standalone-2.5.1.jar --port=8099 --root-dir pcos-wiremock/ --extensions=$TRANSFORMERS --global-response-templating --verbose

Tom Akehurst

Feb 18, 2017, 8:18:37 AM2/18/17
to wiremock-user
I can't replicate this.

What's in your $TRANSFORMERS variable? Are there any spaces in there maybe?

phil nielsen

Feb 23, 2017, 4:12:24 PM2/23/17
to wiremock-user
Our extension was actually accidentally disabling the global response templating arg. mistake on our end!

Tom Akehurst

Feb 23, 2017, 4:48:47 PM2/23/17
to wiremock-user
Ah, good news. Thanks for letting me know.