convertir un fichero con doble audio

aca toro

Dec 22, 2015, 10:20:43 PM12/22/15
to WinFF
hola

he intentado convertir un .mkv  con dos pista de audio a .avi, pero al hacerlo se pierde la pista n.2 que es la que me interesa...

entonces me pregunto lo siguiente:

1 - porque solo se graba una pista audio y no mantiene las dos???

2 - hay una forma de decir a winff cual es la pista audio que quiero grabar???

gracias

Ian Stoffberg

Dec 23, 2015, 1:36:36 AM12/23/15
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Google the ffmpeg command line options.  Then edit the preset you are using to add that option in and save as a new preset.

In future you can use that preset to do the same conversion.

The power of Winff is that it allows you to extend the conversions to match what you need.

Cheers

aca toro

Dec 23, 2015, 4:20:26 AM12/23/15
to WinFF
hola istoff

no son muy practico, serias tan amable de indicarme que debo escribir en la linea de comando???

saludos

Ian Stoffberg

Dec 23, 2015, 5:48:59 AM12/23/15
to wi...@googlegroups.com
If you select your conversion in winff, enable the advanced options tabs, there is a tab which shows the command line.

insert the relevant commands.

I think its:
-map 0:v:0 -map 0:a:2
for video track 0 and audio track 2.
give it a go.

I'm not a video expert, so I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

Good luck.
Ian

--
Message has been deleted

Francois_C

Dec 23, 2015, 8:29:28 AM12/23/15
to WinFF
The attached preset does what istoff describes.

This is the Xvid Widescreen from Winff +
-map 0:v:0 -map 0:a:1

But I assumed that "track 2", meant the second audio track, which is track 1, indeed.
Cheers.
XviDAVIWSt2.wff

Ian Stoffberg

Dec 23, 2015, 11:16:10 AM12/23/15
to wi...@googlegroups.com
I think Francois has that right.  I think I chose track 2 because of the example which didn't use the v and a differentiators ;)

aca toro

Dec 23, 2015, 5:42:41 PM12/23/15
to WinFF
muchas gracias istoff