Delete original audio file after conversoin to MP3

ysrael....@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 10:19:42 AM3/24/18
to WinFF
Hi, I'm using WinFF for about three months now. And I think it's great!
But I'd like to  delete an audio file after I convert it to MP3.
I know there is a plate to put commands in, but I know absolutely nothing about command line.

Could someone help me with this!?

Thanks in advance!

BiggMatt

Mar 24, 2018, 12:28:31 PM3/24/18
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, you can't add commands to the script, just parameters. it's a security measure

ysrael....@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 9:54:35 PM3/24/18
to WinFF
I see.