Windows 7 32-bit / WinFF 1.5.5

Wrong Nickname

Jun 29, 2017, 5:48:25 AM6/29/17
to WinFF
Hello. Is there any plans for version 1.5.5 on 32-bit Windows? Is it sense to change the version if I have a preset with the mentioned codec  libvo_aacenc >>> AAC, version 1.5.4?

BiggMatt

Jun 29, 2017, 11:51:29 AM6/29/17
to wi...@googlegroups.com
1.5.5 is just 32 bit

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:48 AM, Wrong Nickname <zeti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Is there any plans for version 1.5.5 on 32-bit Windows? Is it sense to change the version if I have a preset with the mentioned codec  libvo_aacenc >>> AAC, version 1.5.4?

Wrong Nickname

Jun 29, 2017, 5:06:02 PM6/29/17
to WinFF, ma...@biggmatt.com
I tried the stable and portable version, they do not work. On videohelp.com have already changed the description to 64-bit.

https://s9.postimg.org/x2m97e6gv/Winff.jpg

W dniu czwartek, 29 czerwca 2017 17:51:29 UTC+2 użytkownik BiggMatt napisał:
1.5.5 is just 32 bit
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:48 AM, Wrong Nickname <zeti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Is there any plans for version 1.5.5 on 32-bit Windows? Is it sense to change the version if I have a preset with the mentioned codec  libvo_aacenc >>> AAC, version 1.5.4?

BiggMatt

Jun 30, 2017, 1:21:04 AM6/30/17
to wi...@googlegroups.com
mayby i screwed up then, yes get the 1.5.4. The only difference is some defaults were set, like the preset is automatically starts to mp4 720p