Why am I getting this message in the command line

Matt Millstor

May 14, 2016, 9:58:33 PM5/14/16
to WinFF
"null @04a2f020 application provided invalid,  non monotonically increasing dts to muxer in stream 0:9994 >=09994" in red letters and then it continues the conversion, despite this error, I don't know if the conversion is going to succeed yet as it's not done, but I thought i'd report this error beforehand anyways

BiggMatt

May 15, 2016, 4:00:19 AM5/15/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
ffmpeg spits out all kinds of error and info in the video file it is converting. Unless it stops, it's not a critical error