WinFF for Linux error message

rob...@slicc.ca

Dec 18, 2017, 3:59:25 AM12/18/17
to WinFF
I have recently started getting this error message when I start Win FF

In file //home/bob/winff.xml (line 1, Pos1) Root element is missing

I am running WinFF in Linux Mint 17 ..... have any of you starting getting this error message and has anyone found a correction for it ????

THANKS for your help !!!

Ian Stoffberg

Dec 18, 2017, 4:20:30 AM12/18/17
to wi...@googlegroups.com
I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure if you delete that file it will be recreated.

why not rename it and test?

rob...@slicc.ca

Dec 18, 2017, 5:06:48 AM12/18/17
to WinFF
THANKS for your help istoff really appreciate it  !!!! That seemed to do the trick !!!!!

Ian Stoffberg

Dec 18, 2017, 5:45:15 AM12/18/17
to wi...@googlegroups.com
No probs.  Lucky guess.

Jesús García

Jul 18, 2018, 5:49:55 PM7/18/18
to WinFF
Thanks for the help!! it worked for me, I just had to erase the file and it got created once again automatically

BiggMatt

Jul 18, 2018, 5:53:19 PM7/18/18
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes, that's true of the config file too