How to use advanced options of FFmpeg in conversion parameters?

Tejasvi Singh Tomar

Feb 28, 2018, 7:22:57 AM2/28/18
to WinFF
What is the syntax? e.g. ffmpeg -i inp.mp4 blah... blah...
Here how to specify the input file is the one which is selected or we need not to specify at all?

Ian Stoffberg

Feb 28, 2018, 8:29:02 AM2/28/18
to wi...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to specify the input file, that comes from the list of files that you can batch convert.

You can enabled the options view and on one of the tabs you can see the generated command line.

Using the preset configuration tool, you can add in your advanced options and save as a new preset.