Re: [winff:1622] No MP3 option in the Convert to: menu

Message has been deleted

Ian Stoffberg

Oct 15, 2016, 2:55:00 PM10/15/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com

Try the audio preset.

On 15 Oct 2016 20:54, "James Geiger" <jpge...@gmail.com> wrote:
On the drop down I have no option to convert things to MP3s.  I see MP4s but no MP3s.  I am looking to do a large amount of downsampling of MP3 files I already have, all of the screen shots have the MP3 option but not after I have it installed.

Do I need to add something else to the base install package for this?

BiggMatt

Oct 15, 2016, 7:24:31 PM10/15/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
It should be under audio, if not you can import this one.

It's stereo 128 bit, but you can change everything in the audio options
mp3.wff