ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

James Moe

ยังไม่อ่าน,
26 พ.ค. 2559 20:12:5026/5/59
ถึง WinFF
opensuse 42.1
ffmpeg v3.0.2
winFF 1.5.1

I attempted to convert an MP3 file to AAC (mpeg 4 audio, a .m4a file extension). I received the message "Unknown encoder 'libfaac.'" Apparently ffmpeg is not built with the libfaac library.

This is the ffmpeg string used for the conversion:
/usr/bin/ffmpeg -y -i "/home/jmoe/tmp1/tmp2/sexiness.mp3" -vn -acodec libfaac -ab 112k -ac 2 -ar 48000 "/home/jmoe/tmp1/tmp2/sexiness.m4a"

If I change "
-acodec libfaac" to "-acodec aac", the transcoding proceeds normally.

Is there a way to permanently change the ffmpeg command string for MPEG4-audio encoding?

BiggMatt

ยังไม่อ่าน,
26 พ.ค. 2559 20:26:3726/5/59
ถึง wi...@googlegroups.com
I never thought about the audio encoders. I must have missed it. Yes, it should have been updated before.

Yes, you can change it. Go to the Edit menu and edit presets. Choose the audio category and the aac preset. You will see the command line params to change it there. Click add/update. Then save.

You can change everything there and tweak it to your liking

James Moe

ยังไม่อ่าน,
26 พ.ค. 2559 21:19:5226/5/59
ถึง WinFF, ma...@biggmatt.com

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 5:26:37 PM UTC-7, BiggMatt wrote:
Yes, you can change it. Go to the Edit menu and edit presets. Choose the audio category and the aac preset. You will see the command line params to change it there. Click add/update. Then save.

You can change everything there and tweak it to your liking

Perfect! Thank you.
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ