Converting WMV file to MPEG-4 -How? (Linux Mint 18)

gael33

Nov 10, 2016, 5:50:09 AM11/10/16
to WinFF
I have been sent a WMV file and wish to convert it to MPEG-4 ... How do I do that using WinFF 1.5.3?

gael

Ian Stoffberg

Nov 10, 2016, 7:03:33 AM11/10/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com

Select the preset category and preset. Drag the file into the queue.  Hit convert.

On 10 Nov 2016 12:50 p.m., "gael33" <pcean...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been sent a WMV file and wish to convert it to MPEG-4 ... How do I do that using WinFF 1.5.3?

gael

Piet Ceanadach

Nov 10, 2016, 7:57:41 AM11/10/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Tried that and it didn't work. I conclude that the file is corrupted :'(

Saor Alba
Operating System; Linux Mint 18.0 Cinnamon 64bit
Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 Processor 550 @ 3.20GHz
Graphics; Intel GMA HD
HDD; 500GB plus 2Tb external HDD
Memory; 4.7 GiB

Ian Stoffberg

Nov 10, 2016, 7:59:26 AM11/10/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com

Ok

BiggMatt

Nov 10, 2016, 11:38:50 AM11/10/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
it maybe encrypted or drm, winff doesn't crack copy protection