Windows 10 presets and fixes

Matthew Weatherford

Apr 8, 2016, 6:10:28 PM4/8/16
to WinFF
Here are updated mpeg 720p and 1080p presets that fix the video not showing windows media player. I changed their names back to the default for the windowsnaer but everywhere else they are "Mpeg4 720p for Win10"
Mpeg4 720p 1080p for Win 10.wff

Matthew Weatherford

Apr 8, 2016, 6:13:41 PM4/8/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
changed their names for the windows installer