WinFF for Any Video Convert to MXF

ganilk...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 3:25:16 PM11/3/16
to WinFF
Hello Team,
we are trying winFF to convert mpeg or MP4 videos to MFX, unfortunately we are receiving following error

"Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid argument"

We are using following Command:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinFF\ffmpeg.exe" -y -i "C:\Users\Anil\Videos\test_vsl2.mpg" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -vcodec copy -f mpeg2video -acodec pcm_s16le -ar 48000 -ac 2 "C:\Users\Anil\Videos\test_vsl2.mxf"

Please let us know what are we missing.

BiggMatt

Nov 3, 2016, 3:43:01 PM11/3/16
to wi...@googlegroups.com
It means the mfx file format doesn't like some of the options. With a lot of codecs it audio channels or maps, but it could be anything, maybe a param that needs to be set but isn't.

 I have to go, but later this evening i'll see what i can find on it.