Presets File For ffmpeg vN-83420-gfd57f70c97 (libavcodec = 57.75.100)

John Carter

Feb 4, 2017, 6:46:19 PM2/4/17
to WinFF
As some of you know, ffmpeg no longer supports the libfaac encoders.  These have been replaced in favor of libfdk-aac codec.  I have modified the latest preset file to use the new codec, allowing you to convert again without the dreaded "Unknown codec libfaac" error message.

This new presets file is attached to this post; simply copy it to your user-specific ".winff" directory if you are using linux; if you are using Windows, simply replace your existing "presets.xml" file with this one.

presets.xml

BiggMatt

Feb 4, 2017, 7:10:04 PM2/4/17
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much. I haven't got off my --- to do it