Reservable Rooms on the Free/Cheap?

Mark McGuire

Oct 15, 2012, 12:08:06 AM10/15/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'd love for us to have meetups in semi-private space.  I know the Midwest Brony Division meets at College of Dupage a lot. Do any bronies in college, or otherwise, know if they can get rooms for 15-20 people to meet up every once in awhile.  Somewhere where we can be a little loud and boisterous, and if not free on the cheap?

I'll check at my school, though I think it has to be affiliated with an organization.  I'd love to meet up at least once a month just to hang out and have a good time.

Thanks!

Carlos Enriquez

Oct 15, 2012, 8:36:47 AM10/15/12
to windycit...@googlegroups.com
I've thought about the same thing too in the past, but alas, I don't go to school anymore. I'm pretty sure if we look hard enough we can find at least like a restaurant with a private room or something. The Western Chicago Suburb Bronies get a private room whenever they have their Colonial Cafe meetup once a month.