November End Meets

Neutral Blue

Nov 17, 2012, 1:34:24 PM11/17/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everypony,

We're already through most of the month, but If we want to get anything in before December, let's put it here or in the Breakfast thread.

Right now we're looking at Caitlyn organising a get-together after Thanksgiving, so we can get started RSVPing here.

Mark McGuire

Nov 17, 2012, 2:26:04 PM11/17/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
What day/where at?

Neutral Blue

Nov 17, 2012, 4:53:59 PM11/17/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'm not certain, that'll be something to put up for everypony to check.

Carlos Enriquez

Nov 17, 2012, 8:20:47 PM11/17/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Caitlin is prepping it for Sunday the 25th at her place. I don't know what time yet, but it is set for that date. She'll post more herself tonight or tomorrow.

caitlin grandfield

Nov 18, 2012, 1:11:42 AM11/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
i was thinking the 25th in the afternoon to early night. It would be a meet up for hooficures, trading cards and watching episodes. you can bring food and i will have some too.

Carlos Enriquez

Nov 19, 2012, 4:35:14 PM11/19/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
So the official time is 12pm to night time on this Sunday at her place.
Address is here: 4239 N. Ashland Ave. Chicago IL 60613

Carlos Enriquez

Nov 19, 2012, 4:36:22 PM11/19/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
There will be snacks and such and you are welcome to bring some yourself.

Don't forget to bring plasticware and plates!