January meetups!

Double 8

Dec 18, 2012, 12:08:22 AM12/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking for Jan's meetup we should definitely try Tre Kronor this time arournd. Also, there's been some suggestion for a 21+ meetup.
What say you ponies?

Genesis Amora

Dec 18, 2012, 12:16:02 AM12/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Do not want 21+ meet up Dx

Mark McGuire

Dec 18, 2012, 2:00:57 AM12/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'd be down with a 21+ meetup depending on what the plans are.

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 18, 2012, 7:48:22 AM12/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
We can worry about a 21+ meetup later, but I think we should focus on the Breakfast one first.

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 2012, 11:26:30 PM12/18/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Now would the 21+ be at a bar or someone's place?

Genesis Amora

Dec 19, 2012, 4:54:08 PM12/19/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Why must everything be breakfast, I love sleeping in XD

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 19, 2012, 5:56:11 PM12/19/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
What if we try having a lunch and breakfast meetup next month?

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 19, 2012, 10:48:43 AM12/19/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Someone's place. I think we'd get some unwanted attention at a bar.

So what days would work best for the Breakfast meet?

Neutral Blue

Dec 25, 2012, 7:57:01 AM12/25/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. Tre Kronor is a nice little place for such a thing, near North Park University by the Kimball brown line stop. I think they'd have space for us without calling ahead, though it is a bit small, they do have an upstairs.

Neutral Blue

Dec 25, 2012, 8:02:44 AM12/25/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'd be willing to open my apartment for the 21+, that way Gen can be there & I won't have to leave, ehe. It's fairly spacious plus I only have one roommate who shouldn't have any objection, and further he's into craft beers if not ponies, but I'm already out to him  about it.

Genesis Amora

Dec 25, 2012, 4:34:31 PM12/25/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Yay for getting to be there hopefully. Pony themed cocktails should be present lol Not that I'll have any, but hey why not

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 25, 2012, 10:36:04 PM12/25/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
So Tre Konor is a go, now to just plan the actual day.

As for the 21+ meetup, it's good that you're offering up your place for that because otherwise we'd have to hold it at Caitlin's, which is also pretty big too. Also, I love myself some craft beers, so I'd think I'd get along with your roommate just fine. just let me know when you'd plan on holding it. It doesn't have to be this month.

I'll let the FB page know about these plans.

Wildtiel

Dec 28, 2012, 10:14:04 AM12/28/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for a breakfast meet up any weekend this month. Tre Conor sounds as good a place as any!

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 28, 2012, 5:56:41 PM12/28/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
NB, when are you free?

Neutral Blue

Dec 29, 2012, 11:02:51 PM12/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I ought to be free any weekend after thee fourth I'm going to say. I think I'll try to be back in town by then.

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 29, 2012, 11:26:15 PM12/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
That's okay, Caitlin's out until 7th and Chris is available all weekends this month. You pick the time for this one.

Neutral Blue

Dec 29, 2012, 11:47:58 PM12/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
It seems like the 13th would be pretty good, since people would be available. Hmm but it just occurred to me that the seminary college is right there and that's a sunday morning, so it might get packed for the after church brunch. We could try the 12th or attempt to get in before they get there, or just risk it. What hours are we looking at here?

Carlos Enriquez

Dec 30, 2012, 12:28:24 AM12/30/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Mostly morning, if that's alright with you.

Double 8

Jan 3, 2013, 9:17:00 PM1/3/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Let's try the 12th this month. What say you all?

Genesis Amora

Jan 3, 2013, 10:39:40 PM1/3/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Works for me

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 4, 2013, 12:21:51 AM1/4/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
What time in the morning?

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Genesis Amora <kittyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Works for me

Genesis Amora

Jan 4, 2013, 12:34:30 AM1/4/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I say 10 would be good, but Neu Blue has final say so, since he's deciding.

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 4, 2013, 12:42:28 AM1/4/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Just let post the time so I can make the event page on FB so everypony there knows when to show up.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Genesis Amora <kittyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I say 10 would be good, but Neu Blue has final say so, since he's deciding.

Genesis Amora

Jan 5, 2013, 12:29:02 AM1/5/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
He said the time was fine, sooo I think I said 10? And on the 12th is all good

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 5, 2013, 6:17:10 AM1/5/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
10 on the 12th is set!

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Genesis Amora <kittyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
He said the time was fine, sooo I think I said 10? And on the 12th is all good

Neutral Blue

Jan 9, 2013, 10:29:57 PM1/9/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Yup yup yup.

Sounds in order, is everyone clear on the location & their transit plans? We'll be bussing in for our part, but a few side streets nearby usually have a little parking.  I suppose we'll meet right outside and head in at 10.

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 10, 2013, 6:55:31 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I put the details down on the FB page. We meet at 10, then head in like 15 min or so after. Just to see how many show up. Also, are you sure we don't need a reservation? I can make one if we need it.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Neutral Blue <nommed...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yup yup yup.

Sounds in order, is everyone clear on the location & their transit plans? We'll be bussing in for our part, but a few side streets nearby usually have a little parking.  I suppose we'll meet right outside and head in at 10.

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2013, 7:24:31 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it this time, got some work meeting at 8am

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 10, 2013, 7:51:04 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
That's too bad, man. You'll be missed. :(