How to bypass the WiMax Captive portal and get internet for FREE!

Rahat Mahbub

Nov 2, 2011, 12:45:14 AM11/2/11
to wimax hacking
If you just bought a new WiMax device or your subscription is
finished. You are likely to be redirected to a captive portal where
you are required to register or login and renew the subscription.

If that is the case, go to your network settings and change your DNS
server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, just to be safe.

Now open up command prompt and type, "nslookup www.google.com" and if
it resolves to an IP. It means DNS lookup works and chances are high
that it would work. (I think you should still try it, even if it
doesn't work)

Go to : http://www.wi-free.com/
and download their software. Register and try the various options. DNS/
UDP is bound to work, if your DNS lookup works.

I know it asks you to pay but I am still looking forward to bypassing
it and getting internet absolutely free.

And, if you happen to have a website or webserver.

Here's a step by step guide to get internet absolutely free!

http://cc.ece.ntua.gr/~psomas/dnstunnel_presentation.pdf

coderman

Nov 2, 2011, 6:58:49 PM11/2/11
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Rahat Mahbub <blued...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now open up command prompt and type, "nslookup www.google.com" and if
> it resolves to an IP. It means DNS lookup works and chances are high
> that it would work. (I think you should still try it, even if it
> doesn't work)

depending on the captive portal implementation, and nature of DNS
proxying, the following options may work. I've ordered these by
performance, highest to lowest:

- OpenVPN UDP tunnel over port 53
- iodine with raw records http://code.kryo.se/iodine/
- dnstunnel with TXT records http://dnstunnel.de/
- nstx with A records http://thomer.com/howtos/nstx.html
- dnscapy with A records http://code.google.com/p/dnscapy/

more? please add to the list if you've found a good DNS tunnel proxy...

Rahat Mahbub

Mar 27, 2012, 4:06:29 PM3/27/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Here a few, that also works.

PD-proxy
dns2tcp
udptunnel

MD.SAYAD HUSSAIN

Mar 29, 2012, 2:50:32 PM3/29/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
it's not working! Will u suggest any specific tools,tutorial's or shortcut way?

> --

---SHOFI™---

raj onu

Mar 30, 2012, 3:52:40 PM3/30/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
It,s working but is there any chance to change UDP for Qubee wimax?
Message has been deleted

Kazilotus

Mar 30, 2012, 4:41:18 PM3/30/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
I am glad I can help you guys, Just download this tool (Portable), Connect to any server (There are 68 servers)
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4uhc4g9ng00cg7k
Pass : hss68server
Only problem is speed, Not bad though.
Free, Unlimited, Based on OpenVPN, HSS Servers, Runs on UDP Port 53.
Peace !

jerome pelayo

Mar 30, 2012, 8:01:56 PM3/30/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com

HSS is ok but it depends on your ISP on what port still open and can be accessed for free internet

MD.SAYAD HUSSAIN

Mar 31, 2012, 8:47:12 AM3/31/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
In 68 server's no one work's actually! Please give me a suggestion!

> --

---SHOFI™---

Hasibul Islam

Mar 30, 2012, 11:25:26 AM3/30/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
I can't access free wimax qubee. Can you help me about it..............

Hasibul
S. M. Hasibul Islam
B. Sc. in Engineering(C.S.E.)
Cell: +880 1712 949 410
E-mail: ha...@webonpublishing.com
Web: www.webonpublishing.com

Shawkat Ali

Apr 9, 2012, 12:43:33 PM4/9/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Please give a step by step guide for the noobs like us... I am very new to this staff and very eager to use it .. I am using Qubee Wimax too.. plz help

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:52 AM, raj onu <rajon...@gmail.com> wrote:
It,s working but is there any chance to change UDP for Qubee wimax?

Kyle Williams

Apr 9, 2012, 11:15:48 PM4/9/12
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Step 1)  Pay your bill.
Step 2)  Get on Internet.

Seriously, IF YOU ASK FOR HELP LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC and think your ISP isn't going to figure out what is going on and block it, then you must be high.
At the very least, ask for help and have people PM you or privately send e-mail to them.

QUIT ASKING FOR BYPASS METHODS IN PUBLIC.  IF YOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN, TOO BAD.