Wikiwords cannot be created

Zargy Cat

Oct 30, 2013, 12:14:30 AM10/30/13
to wikidpa...@googlegroups.com
I have been using WikiDPad for only a few days, and I already managed to break something. It was working fine up until a moment ago.

I cannot seem to get it to actually link up new wikiwords. It will create a page just fine (When I try to make a wikiword by double clicking or pressing CTRL-L on a bracketed word), but it will not actually link it, no matter what I try. It will not do it if I delete anything. On the newly created page, when I press "Rename Wikiword", it will pop up with "No real wikiword selected to rename."
It was working fine until I started trying to delete one.

Restarting and creating a new wiki do not help either.
I am running Windows 7 (64-bit).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

(Also, how exactly do you link to a wiki page in another part of the tree? I can only seem to create a new one.)