WikiTxtCtrl: errors for m_wheelRotation

wwwald

Aug 6, 2015, 3:28:11 AM8/6/15
to wikidpad-devel
I'm running Wikidpad 2.3beta13_01 from source, on top of Python 2.7.2 with WxPython 3.0.2.0.
The error log recently started showing:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "lib\pwiki\WikiTxtCtrl.py", line 3293, in OnMouseWheel
    evt.m_wheelRotation = -evt.m_wheelRotation

What I suspect is happening: property m_wheelRotation isn't available anymore exist anymore in the Wx MouseEvent class.
Looking around, I found that WxPython introduced some MouseEvent changes in version 2.9.0.1:

The public data members of wx.MouseEvent (m_shiftDown, etc.) have been removed, but since wx.MouseEvent now derives from wx.MouseState you can use its properties (shiftDown, etc.) instead for assignments to those member values.

Is this a bug? Or does Wikidpad suppose a specific version of WxPython?

Just looking for some context,
wwwald