Change background colour of tree node?

ampai...@googlemail.com

Apr 29, 2013, 5:31:35 AM4/29/13
to wikidpa...@googlegroups.com
I know that you can change the text colour of nodes in the tree, but to my mind this is not hugely useful…

 Many very light colors are almost unreadable against the white background, and many dark colours are hard to distinguish when the text is only a few pixels wide.

I would prefer to set the background highlight colour of the node in the tree.

 For example, black text on lemon yellow background or white text on charcoal grey background.

 Is this possible at present? If not, could it be considered as an enhancement in future versions?

 I guess this could cause an issue with the present system of highlighting the active node - hmmm. Sure there would be a suitable solution, such as inverting the color of the active node, or bolding the text.

Thanks,

Ampa