[Question] Can not import PHP project to tract Magento program?

Joseph Chang

Aug 22, 2014, 5:25:28 AM8/22/14
to wikidpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All dear friend, I will like to try import the Magento PHP Project program, But I try the Ver. 2.2,
1. It did not import any text file. I don't know why? and how to do that?
2. Can it also can import the whole direct with files and subdirects?

I hope the WikidPad can be as the phpDesigner or Eclipse, it will be faster to trace PHP and Java and etc.. program languages in one Project.
Like as the Magento, Joomla, DruPal and etc. Can it do that?

Pls. adv. to me, Thanks!!

Joseph