Conda package!

Bjorn

Mar 7, 2017, 5:41:05 AM3/7/17
to wikidpad-devel
I hava a conda package for wikidpad that I will publish soon.
This installs on Linux, windows and Mac and wxpython 3 is installed automatically
on all platforms.

I have one issue though, wwp on mac does not update the sceen very well.
page changes are only visible after switching to another application and back.

is this an issue with wxpython 3.0 on mac? Anyone else running this version on a mac?

cheers,
Bjorn

Alice Wade

Mar 7, 2017, 4:04:53 PM3/7/17
to wikidpad-devel
As far as I have been able to tell, something about Mac OS Sierra and wxpython is NOT playing nice together. I've been trying to get wikidpad working properly since I got my Macbook back in November, and so far, no dice. You're doing better than I am; my WikidPad window never updates after it initially opens.

Bjorn

Mar 8, 2017, 2:26:15 AM3/8/17
to wikidpad-devel
Hi and thanks for your reply. Did you have yosemite before and did that work for you?
I think that what I have is yosemite. Are you using Anaconda? If you do there are several
different builds available for wxpython here.

I only have access to a mac once per week so testing is slow.

cheers,
Bjorn