Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

holocro...@gmail.com

nepročitano,
9. ožu 2014. 03:15:0709. 03. 2014.
u wike...@googlegroups.com
Besides updating WikEmacs to the latest MediaWiki version, I also switched the login system to OpenID.  Existing users will will be able to link their OpenID to their existing Wikemacs accounts, so no worries about losing your handle.

Please let me know if this causes any problems.  The goal is to cut down on spam and prevent new users from having to create yet another login combo (and the security issues and annoyances that brings).

I have not yet decided whether to add a Captcha to the site.  If anyone feels strongly one way or another, please say so.

I realize I have been lax in my site administration this past year, but the next year will be much better as I now have a bit more time.  I thank those who have been contributing and stuck with the site.  For those who were waiting for me to get on top of things, that time has come!

Looking forward to a great 2014 and beyond.

Jesse
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi