Suggestion and Emacs Conf

Aleksandar Simic

Apr 7, 2012, 12:41:48 PM4/7/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

first post here.

Any chance you can add '[WikEmacs]' tag to all the emails just so it's
easier to scan for the messages from this group?

Also I'm trying to organise a Emacs Conf. In order to gather what
people might want to do/see at the conf, I've put this up:
https://github.com/dotemacs/emacsconf/ The idea is to have it
non-profit.

Here is the code (it's Rails) for it, in case you want to contribute:
https://github.com/dotemacs/emacsconf/

Thanks,
Aleksandar

Aurélien Aptel

Apr 8, 2012, 12:54:12 PM4/8/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Aleksandar Simic <asi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any chance you can add '[WikEmacs]' tag to all the emails just so it's
> easier to scan for the messages from this group?

You are using gmail. You can do this by using a filter & apply label.

Bozhidar Batsov

Apr 8, 2012, 2:10:35 PM4/8/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com

On Apr 7, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Aleksandar Simic wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> first post here.
>
> Any chance you can add '[WikEmacs]' tag to all the emails just so it's
> easier to scan for the messages from this group?

Done.