a little note about ac-nrepl

shlomi

Nov 28, 2012, 1:51:41 PM11/28/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
i know this might not be the right place to post, but i have looked for a place to post this, and this is the best i came up with..

i am a new emacs+clojure user, and while trying to work with prelude, auto completions just kept on not working..
after a long dive i found that ac-nrepl and flyspell wont work together, meaning that i could not get completions for my clj buffers to appear as long as i had fly enabled (the repl buffer worked fine).

hope this helps someone, or if anyone thinks of a better solution then that workaround, kindly let me know!

Shlomi