Is WikEmacs:About an orphan?

Greg Scott

Apr 5, 2012, 7:06:21 PM4/5/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
It has had about 150 views, but I can't see how new visitors will find the page.

--
greg

Bozhidar Batsov

Apr 6, 2012, 12:00:45 PM4/6/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 6, 2012, at 2:06 AM, Greg Scott wrote:

> It has had about 150 views, but I can't see how new visitors will find the page.

As far as know the about page is rarely directly linked to on MediaWiki wikis - I guess it's expected for people to know where it is. That said we can simply link the first mention of WikEmacs on the Main_Page to it.

Best Regards,
Bozhidar

> --
> greg

Greg Lucas

Apr 6, 2012, 6:20:46 PM4/6/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg!

There is a standard footer on every page with links for:

  Privacy policy  About WikEmacs  Disclaimers

So I don't think we need to do anything else.

~Greg

Greg Scott

Apr 7, 2012, 2:59:53 AM4/7/12
to wike...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Greg Lucas <gr...@glucas.net> wrote:
Hi Greg!

There is a standard footer on every page with links for:

  Privacy policy  About WikEmacs  Disclaimers

So I don't think we need to do anything else.

~Greg

Thanks Greg!

I'd never noticed the footer, but apparently many others have.

You've explained how the page got so many views.

--
greg