Course fee notification - 2017-18

Academic WGSHA

Jun 5, 2017, 3:05:53 AM6/5/17
to wgshabhm3...@googlegroups.com, seth...@manipal.edu, narayan...@manipal.edu, thi...@manipal.edu

Dear Student,

Please find attached the course fee and hostel fee schedule for the Academic year 2017-18 along with the notification pertaining to general category students received from Finance Executive,  Students Finance, Manipal University, Manipal (Ph: 0820-2922530).

This notification is also displayed on our University website – www.manipal.edu > Academic > Fee Notification.

Kindly remit the fee as prescribed within the due date (20.07.2017) and inform the payment details to the following e-mail ids:

sfin...@manipal.edu;office...@manipal.edu;academi...@manipal.edu

The payment of general category fee has to be made:

·          I option:  Online through the University website by logging in at https://sis.manipal.edu – student portal > Dues >Fee Kart

·         II Option:  RTGS?NEFT.  Transaction details has to be entered in https://sis.manipal.edu – student portal > Dues > Bank transfer-RTGS/ NEFT.  On confirmation, receipt will be generated online and sent to the registered mail ID of the student/parent.

The Hostel fee, Utility advance & Mess advance of WGSHA Hostel residents have to be paid as the notification issued by the Chief Warden.

Payments made after the due dates (20.07.2017) will attract a late fee at 12% per annum on the amount due.

Please note that from the academic year 2017-18, the student has to mandatorily complete the Annual Registration process (after making the payment). The navigation for the same will be https://sis.manipal.edu  – student / parent login > Dues > Annual Registration.

The student attendance will be linked to the Annual Registration process.

Please be noted that, fee defaulters will not be allowed to attend the classes and names of such students will be deleted from the attendance register.

With regards,

Academic Section

FEE NOTIFICATION GENERAL WGSHA.pdf
WGSHA GENERAL FEE SCHEDULE 2017.pdf
GENERAL HOSTEL FEE SCHEDULE 2017 WGSHA.pdf

Nitin Bail

Manoj Shirodkar

Jun 7, 2017, 10:59:54 PM6/7/17
to Academic WGSHA, wgshabhm3...@googlegroups.com, seth...@manipal.edu, narayan...@manipal.edu, thi...@manipal.edu
Hi,

As I was attempting to pay the course fee for Ishaan Shirodkar [ 151401116 ] I got error massage as follows

-------------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I was not allowed in any page like fee kart or bank transfer.

Please look into the website and correct the error and confirm.

Regards,

Manoj Shirodkar

Sitaram Addanki

Jul 1, 2017, 5:48:23 AM7/1/17
to Academic WGSHA, wgshabhm3...@googlegroups.com, seth...@manipal.edu, narayan...@manipal.edu, thi...@manipal.edu
Dear Concerned,
The student portal was inaccessible so I want to pay the student fees through option II. Kindly detail me on the MAHE bank detail / account to which the transfer for BHM (3rd installment) of INR 236,000 needs to be done along with the forms to be filled and sent to the mailing address provided below as we would be unable to fill in the transfer details as the student portal is inaccesible.

Kindly treat this as urgent.

Regards,
Sitaram Addanki
Ward: Rahul Srinivas Addanki