Videos - How to play/GM WFRP3 through Fantasy Grounds II

Ceodryn

Jul 21, 2012, 7:23:03 PM7/21/12
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In this thread, I hope to post a series of amateur videos on how to use Fantasy Grounds II to GM and Play. I also hope to showcase how I create simple maps, tokens, and progress trackers for Fantasy Grounds II.

  • For GMs - How to Build an Adventure Module in FG2 WFRP3 - 77 mb - This video highlights how a GM can easily create an adventure, using a pdf or printed adventure as a base. It also shortly explains how to use FG2 to run the adventure (This video was previously posted on the group, but is posted again for safekeeping within this thread)
  • For Players - How to Play in FG2 WFRP3 - 35 mb - This video explains, from a player viewpoint, how to load or create a character, and how to play using the WFRP3 ruleset. It is meant as a replacement to the game demos I have ran when we first launched this group. I apologize if the sound is a little low, you may need to use headset or external speaker to boost it.
Let me know if there is a particular content you have not understood, and I can delve deeper into another video.

Cheers
Ceodryn

Skellan

Jul 21, 2012, 7:33:46 PM7/21/12
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
nice one, i wil check them out

is there a way to look at the wfrp campaign set with a demo version?

Ceodryn

Jul 21, 2012, 8:10:50 PM7/21/12
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I believe (but it has been some time since I owned the demo only) that you can create a campaign with the demo version, but you simply cannot save that campaign. I think you can also launch another instance of FG2 on the same computer, and connect as a player to the campaign you just created, by typing "localhost" in the direct IP adress.

You will obviously need the WFRP3 ruleset to be in your FG2 folder, as well as my library if you want to test how to create a character.

I hope it works and you can test it

Cheers
Ceodryn