ARRIVA Cymru: 2108 R608 MHN

Chris Clegg

Apr 7, 2012, 5:36:47 PM4/7/12
to welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
This Dennis Dart SLF, Plaxton Pointer example, new to ARRIVA North East, looks very tidy for its age as this view shows. It is located in Bangor on Deiniol Road after just setting off for a long trek for Aberystwyth on the TrawsCambria X32 service bound for Aberystwyth. In this view 2108 is based at the Dolgellau outstation of Aberystwyth depot (the [A] sticker in the windscreen indicates this allocation), covering for a VDL Commander that normally works this service. One thing is is notable been it carries 'ARRIVA Buses Wales' on the side, not many non 'Interurban' livery examples carry this, certainly this is the only full size Dart from memory but I could be wrong!

January 2012.

Kind Regards
Chris

r608mhn_140111_bangor.jpg

Ivor Bufton

Apr 7, 2012, 5:52:05 PM4/7/12
to welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
And here is sister Dart 2131 (S631 KHN) seen in Prestatyn at the end of its
journey from Llandudno, this is the one service that sees a Bangor allocated
vehicle in Prestatyn now that Llandudno Jct is a sub depot of Bangor

April 2012

Ivor

January 2012.

Kind Regards
Chris

07-04-12 007A.jpg

depotosw

Apr 8, 2012, 5:01:42 AM4/8/12
to Welsh Bus Photographs
Hi Ivor, 2131 is quite a tidy example too, looks very smart with the
Hanvover displays fitted these days. I did try and photograph it some
weeks ago, all three diagrams on the 13 were MPDs on the day.

Chris.
>  07-04-12 007A.jpg
> 281KViewDownload

simon charsley

Apr 8, 2012, 4:57:49 AM4/8/12
to welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
2105 used to carry it too Chris when it was based in Wrexham.

> Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 21:36:47 +0000
> From: de...@postmaster.co.uk

> To: welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: ARRIVA Cymru: 2108 R608 MHN