[JOB] Opportunity to relocate to Melbourne - mid to senior developer

Michael Treacher

Sep 3, 2014, 7:00:47 PM9/3/14
to wellr...@googlegroups.com

realestate.com.au is looking for mid to senior level developers who are looking to join a great team that's focussed on producing quality work. If you don't have a lot of Ruby experience but are excited about learning, that's cool with us too. We are offering relocation assistance and an attractive renumeration package (salary, bonus and superannuation). We have hack days every quarter where you can go wild and work on things you are passionate about: http://hackday.realestate.com.au/ and many other benefits.

Some of the things that hopefully make you smile while working are:

  • We do TDD.
  • We pair program. All. The. Time.
  • We have a great Continuous Integration/Deployment setup
  • We use Macs
  • We collaborate on all the things. Your opinion will be heard.
  • We use GIT

The kind of dev we're after will be:

  • Excited by an agile and dynamic environment
  • Love working on the web
  • Confident in communication with people of all levels
  • Great at problem solving
  • Team player

Having the right attitude is *really* important to us, and the stuff in that list needs to make you excited. If it does, please do get in contact with me.