An exciting Ruby Conference

pa...@la-conf.org

Mar 13, 2014, 8:31:03 AM3/13/14
to wellr...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour Well Railed,

Please forgive me for this blatantly salesy message, I'm approaching local Ruby User Groups to publicise a conference I'm

putting on in the beautiful city of Paris, France that may be of interest to members here.

The conference now in its second edition is called La Conf and will take place on the 22nd and 23rd May 2014.

It features some of the most influential Ruby and Javascript developers and is the setting for truly spectacular French

cuisine and visits of the city - including a gourmet cruise on the river Seine! Many attendees use the conference as

somewhat of an excuse to have lunch with the developers they admire and to visit Paris of course...

More information about La Conf can be found at http://2014.la-conf.org and we're giving away 2 free tickets to the best

tweets that mention @la_conf before the 1st April, so get to your Twitter accounts!

Thank you for your time and hoping to see many of you in Paris this May,

Chris

PS. As a bonus, use the discount code RUGS-4-PARIS to get 15% off all conference tickets!

--
La Conf Paris 22-23 May 2014
http://2014.la-conf.org