Looking for alpha testers for new Heroku Add-on (MessageRocket)

James Harton

Jan 6, 2015, 9:52:59 PM1/6/15
to wellr...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks.

Happy new year to you all. My name is James and I am founder of MessageRocket, a hosted Faye/pubsub add-on for Heroku. I'm currently in the Alpha phase with Heroku and need some help making it into Heroku's Beta program. Specifically, we need 10 alpha testers to test our add-on. If you are currently battling with websockets on Heroku, or are otherwise in a position to help out then please contact ,e with your Heroku-registered email address and I'll get you added to our Alpha list immediately. The service is free to use while in Alpha and Beta with Heroku.

You can find more information about MessageRocket here: https://messagerocket.co/ - please get in touch if you can help or have any feedback whatsoever.

Cheers.

James.

James Harton, Professional Tinkerer