Call for Proposals - RedDotRubyConf

Daryl Manning

Feb 26, 2014, 4:27:29 AM2/26/14
to wellr...@googlegroups.com
Hola kiwis!  (yeah, most of you got this if you're on the roro list... =] ).

Just in case you missed it, the RedDot Call for Proposals is out. It's a pretty short hop from NZ to Singers and if last year was any indication, it's a pretty great conf here in city of Mer-Lions. You should come and give a talk and think about liberating yourselves from the cruel depths of the bitter kiwi wintertime.

ciao !
Daryl.

=== START ===
<forwarded from Yink Teo <yinqu...@gmail.com> Feb 25 01:59AM +0800>

Hi folks,

RedDotRubyConf is happening on 26 - 27 June 2014 in Singapore and is South
East Asia's largest Ruby event yet. More information (and tickets) can be
found at http://www.reddotrubyconf.com/.

We're assembling a diverse conference and need your help to do so! We're
accepting proposals from now till Monday, 13 Apr 2014. More information
about the Call For Proposals can be found here: http://bit.ly/rdrc14-cfp.

Please email me directly if you have any questions.

-Yink
@yinquanteo <http://twitter.com/yinquanteo>
co-organizer RedDotRubyConf