Next meeting is on the 20th of November - need one more speaker

Nahum Wild

Nov 4, 2014, 12:30:11 AM11/4/14
to WellRailed
We have one speaker already, detailed below, and we still have a remaining spot for one 20 minute talk (or two 10 minutes ones ). Please contact me if you are keen.

Mal Curtis

Sometimes decisions come back to bite you, and using Heroku Postgres was one of those. Our data was stuck in a black box and we needed it out. Learn how Apostle.io migrated off Heroku's Postgres platform to RDS without disrupting their service, or losing any data.

Vend are sponsoring Mal's travel down, thanks Vend!

Full details on meetup here:
http://www.meetup.com/wellrailed/events/215292022/

cheers,
nahum