Lyall tomorrow? (monday)

Jamie MacDonald

Jul 22, 2012, 4:01:27 AM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
Wind is looking ideal all day, I'm thinking I'll go around lunch time anyone keen?

Blaise St-Laurent

Jul 22, 2012, 7:41:43 PM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
Anyone still thinking of going out in the rain? Got my gear but looks pretty miserable.

On 22/07/2012, at 8:01 PM, Jamie MacDonald <jamie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wind is looking ideal all day, I'm thinking I'll go around lunch time anyone keen?

Jamie MacDonald

Jul 22, 2012, 8:06:46 PM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
Yeah i think i'm going to go now.. i'll be there in 20mins

On Monday, 23 July 2012 11:41:43 UTC+12, Blaise St-Laurent wrote:
Anyone still thinking of going out in the rain? Got my gear but looks pretty miserable.

On 22/07/2012, at 8:01 PM, Jamie MacDonald <jamie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wind is looking ideal all day, I'm thinking I'll go around lunch time anyone keen?

Blaise St-Laurent

Jul 22, 2012, 8:38:45 PM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
let us know how it is. Depending on what the conditions are like I may head down there as you're getting off the water.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/wellingtonkitesurfers/-/ZXAgAm-3N7cJ.

Mark Gee

Jul 22, 2012, 9:24:01 PM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
Jamie is out there now. Looks like he's having fun, although the wind isn't that strong so bigger kite weather.

Blaise St-Laurent

Jul 22, 2012, 9:33:21 PM7/22/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
think i'm going to go take a look at 2:30 if anyone else wants to brave the weather.

Graeme

staff

Jul 23, 2012, 6:21:05 AM7/23/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
Where were you Blaise was a great ride,surf could of been bigger but plenty of wind,was hangin on to the 9 by the end of the session.

Blaise St-Laurent

Jul 23, 2012, 5:55:39 PM7/23/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
fricken work again... got called in just as i was walking out the door at 2:30

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM, staff <radim...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
Where were you Blaise was a great ride,surf could of been bigger but plenty of wind,was hangin on to the 9 by the end of the session.

Miss Zula

Aug 20, 2012, 1:42:02 AM8/20/12
to wellington...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to get out in the water and check out the local spot (especially since I'm thinking of living in Lyall.)
I don't have any transportation, can I beg a ride (or some advice on getting there via bus etc?)
Here is my new local mobile: 022 329 9744, call me!