GWT

David

Dec 12, 2013, 12:07:01 AM12/12/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
I can debug any demo examples in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. But If I switch to a GWT application, regular content in the hosting html page can be rendered and seen in remote debug mode. But .nocache.js file is not loaded. I appreciate your help if you could show me how to debug a GWT application in Weinre.

David

Patrick Mueller

Dec 12, 2013, 12:51:55 AM12/12/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
I don't understand how why a .nocache.js file might not be loaded; I'm familiar with GWT at all.  Can you reproduce this behaviour in a desktop browser?  You can also potentially debug this app without weinre, if you're using Chrome as your browser.  See https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/remote-debugging