Re: [weinre] Weinre clients page not show correctly on Chrome (latest)

Patrick Mueller

Jul 16, 2013, 7:49:02 AM7/16/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
A screenshot would be useful.  Here's one from me, showing the client page working, with a bit of cheese, on the current Chrome Version 28.0.1500.71 beta.

Some cheese there, with the remote panel button, but otherwise functional.

What version of Chrome are you on?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Doron Haskel <doron....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't see the connected clients (debug client user interface:) from Chrome while from FF I can see the clients page correctly.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org

Doron Haskel

Jul 16, 2013, 10:32:31 AM7/16/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com

Below is how clients window appear on my Chrome (Version 28.0.1500.72 m)

Thanks

Patrick Mueller

Jul 16, 2013, 1:19:34 PM7/16/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Doron Haskel <doron....@gmail.com> wrote:

Below is how clients window appear on my Chrome (Version 28.0.1500.72 m)

That version number difference is interesting, you're running something just a *scoonch* newer than me (beta).  What chrome channel are you on? dev?

28.0.1500.72 m            - yours
28.0.1500.71 beta         - mine

Would be awesome if you could set a breakpoint on that "Uncaught #<Ex>" - maybe set a breakpoint for uncaught exceptions and reload.

John Rix

Aug 26, 2014, 8:26:30 PM8/26/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Did anybody find a solution for this? I've just stumbled upon it too, though it was working for me a year or so ago (on the same system I'm using now). Current Chrome version I have is  35.0.1916.153

John Rix

Aug 26, 2014, 8:32:25 PM8/26/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Ah... found this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3319

My current build is quite old now apparently... downloading a new build now!