Weinre and Normalize breaks inspector CSS display (all blank)

Dave Kaplan

Oct 10, 2013, 6:09:52 PM10/10/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
I'm running the 2.0.0-pre-HA5N9T49 of Weinre and getting an error when I use Normalize where none of the styles show up, unless I comment out the following.

input[type="search"]::-webkit-search-cancel-button,
input[type="search"]::-webkit-search-decoration {
    -webkit-appearance: none;
}

I only figured to do that because I saw a page about Normalize and Weinre, but I also thought I saw that was fixed? Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
Dave

Patrick Mueller

Oct 10, 2013, 8:20:57 PM10/10/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
did you see a stack trace anywhere?  Given the oddity of the previous bug, doesn't surprise me that there's another issue going on here.

From the weinre Google Group -- http://groups.google.com/group/weinre

---

Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org