Weinre not load file

Davide Pacchiana

Oct 8, 2014, 11:08:52 AM10/8/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I developed an app for wp8 with Angularjs and i compile it with Cordova, i build it with visual studio a it start correctly.
Now i'm trying to debug the app with Weinre. The connection with the server work correctly but when i try to view the Resource Tab or Network tab or any other tab they are empty.
Weinre seem to load only Index.html.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Mueller

Oct 8, 2014, 2:07:07 PM10/8/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
So, you can see the DOM elements from your index.html, the console works, but the resource and network tabs don't have any interesting content?  Or are they completely empty rectangles with nothing in them whatsoever?

Davide Pacchiana

Oct 9, 2014, 3:59:29 AM10/9/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick

I can see only the html structure of index.html. All the other things are completely empty even the console. On the device the css attributes are recognized and they works.

Thanks in advance

Patrick Mueller

Oct 9, 2014, 8:24:50 AM10/9/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
OK, so the Elements tab shows your DOM.  In the Resources Tab, do you see on the left a list with three items - Databases, Local Storage, Session Storage?

I'm trying to determine if you have a catastrophic error (you don't see the Databases, Local Storage, Session Storage items), or if you just can't see a resource you were expecting to see.

You will certainly see less stuff in weinre that you will see in Chrome Dev Tools and Web Inspector.  weinre will only show XHRs in the Network tab, for instance.

Davide Pacchiana

Oct 9, 2014, 11:52:01 AM10/9/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Yes i see the element but they are empty, can't see resource. i'm interested to the console because i must debug a .js script.

Davide Pacchiana

Oct 9, 2014, 11:52:24 AM10/9/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
*thanks

Patrick Mueller

Oct 9, 2014, 12:16:52 PM10/9/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
try running weinre with --debug and --verbose, eg:

    weinre --debug true --verbose true <other options here>

it may log some messages

From the weinre Google Group -- http://groups.google.com/group/weinre

---

Patrick Mueller