Stopping/Ending/Closing a Weinre Session

Wally Faye

Dec 2, 2014, 12:59:03 PM12/2/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes, I'll be away from my computer for a while, and my shell connection to the server running Weinre will have a broken pipe.

When I log back into the server, Weinre is still running and I'm not sure how to kill it.

Can anybody explain to me how to kill an existing Weinre process for cases where the normal controls to terminating the process (control+c) wouldn't be appropriate?

Thanks!

Patrick Mueller

Dec 2, 2014, 6:19:56 PM12/2/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Depends on your platform, I guess.  `kill` will work on Mac/Linux.  Use `ps` to get the pid.  There will be something similar for Windows.