weinre on win 7 64 bit wont get data on port

Gary T

Sep 23, 2013, 11:21:46 PM9/23/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
I am an expert user of weinre (and love it) on windows xp 32 bit.

I am now on a win 7 64 bit machine and weinre refuses to intercept any data or show a connection with the browser that is running winere.  it does indeed serve the page http://gtlap2:8090/target/target-script-min.js  tp the browser.

But no connection in the weinre console

Can you help.  I suspect it is a 64 bit issue

Patrick Mueller

Sep 24, 2013, 10:40:21 PM9/24/13
to wei...@googlegroups.com
try running the server with --verbose to see if any messages are logged.  If not, try with --debug.

Also try running the sample shipped with weinre. The main weinre page, at the URL displayed in the console when weinre is started, has the URLs to the demo page, listed under the section "Target Demos".  You should see links to the demo displayed as:

* the non-minified demo
* the minified demo
* the non-minified strict demo

Try running one or more of these to see if they work.